For customers with a Wi-Fi connection, click here.
- Press the ON/OFF button.
- Wait about 5 minutes. If there is still no connection, check the BOX display. This triggers a first diagnostic of the origin of the issue.
- The Online light is steady green:
> Your BOX receives the Internet signal. The problem lies between La BOX and your computer.
- If you are using an Ethernet (RJ45) cable to connect to La BOX, check that the Ethernet light is a steady green. If this is not the case, check that the cable is correctly connected to your computer. If the Ethernet light remains off, check the status of the network card on your computer.
- If you are using the wireless network, make sure the Wi-Fi card is enabled and that you are connected to your network. If you are not connected to a network, select the name of your network and click on Connect. If you are invited to enter a key, use your WPA key. If you don't have it, use the Ethernet cable to set up a connection.
- The Internet light is blinking or off:
Restart La BOX. If the Online light does not change, check the connection of the coaxial cable between La BOX and the wall outlet. If it blinks slowly, make sure La BOX is correctly connected to your plug. If the light does not change, contact Customer Service.