Unable to connect to La BOX
- Check that the wireless network is enabled.
- Check that the wireless network card is activated on your computer.
If you see other networks, your card is Wi-Fi enabled. If not, activate it.
- Read the following article: How to Connect to the Wi-Fi?
- If you cannot connect, check that the Wi-Fi security key is valid. Connect to La BOX with an Ethernet cable.
- If the connection does not work, restart your computer and your BOX, then try again.
Restart La BOX by pressing the ON/OFF button. If this does not solve the problem, refer to the following articles:
No Internet access
If the Online light is off, follow these recommendations:
- Check the cabling. A coaxial cable must be connected to your BOX.
- Restart La BOX.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes.
- If the Online light does not change, contact Customer Service.