Monaco Telecom Webmail
- The Monaco Telecom interface is user-friendly and simple.
- Similar to a PC application, it includes tabs, horizontal or vertical pre-visualization of messages, drag-and-drop, right click with pop-up menus.
- A calendar.
- An address book with pictures of your contacts with the possibility of creating several books (personal and professional), and import/export of your contacts.
- You can also synchronize your contacts and appointments on your PC or smartphone (SyncML-compatible).
- You can add accounts and receive messages from other email accounts (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) from your Monaco Telecom Webmail interface.
- Whether you connect with the mobile version, your smarphone, or your computer, the link is the same: enter webmail.monaco.mc in your browser to access your emails, agenda and address/phone books.
- You can also choose the language (Català (Espanya), Dansk, Deutsch, English (UK), English (US), Español, Español (México), Français, Français (Canadian), Italiano, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Română, Slovenčina, Suomi, Svenska, Čeština, 日本語(日本), 简体中文, 繁體中文).
How to connect
Go to webmail.monaco.mc, and enter your email address followed by your password.
For more information, use the online Help here.