Monaco Telecom is gradually migrating its landline services to a new technical platform.
Some telephone lines have already migrated.
This is resulting in changes in services, such as voice mail, clock, and call restriction.
After the migration, you will need to reconfigure your voice mail.
Messages received before the migration will still be accessible by selecting 8 in the main voice mail menu.
Your new messages will be signaled by a specific tone when you pick up the telephone.
TO ENABLE THE SERVICE:
Follow the instructions to set up your voice mail.
CALL FORWARDING TO VOICE MAIL WHEN BUSY OR NO ANSWER:
Dial *28#to enable Dial #28#to disable
PERMANENT CALL FORWARDING TO VOICE MAIL:
Dial *27#to enable Dial #27#to disable
TO CHECK YOUR MESSAGES:
TO ENABLE THE SERVICE:
Dial*55* hhmm #
(Programmable up to 24h in advance)
Example, you want your telephone to call you at 7:45pm: Dial*55* 1945 #
(Hours are indicated using numbers between 00 and 23, minutes between 00 and 59.)
TO DISABLE THE SERVICE:
With this service, you can limit the use of your line to certain destinations. Call Restriction can be ordered and enabled from your telephone (temporary or permanent restriction).
TO ENABLE CALL RESTRICTION:
Dial *34*Pin*n# (Pin = 0000 by default and n = 2, 3, or 4 depending on the level to activate)
TO CHECK THE STATUS:
TO DISABLE CALL RESTRICTION:
Dial #34*pin#(Pin = 0000 by default)
TO CHANGE THE PIN CODE:
THE VARIOUS RESTRICTION LEVELS:
"Level 4" allows calls toward:
• Monaco's emergency services (fire and police station)
• Toll free numbers in France and Monaco
• Information (12)
• Troubleshooting service (13)
• Voice mail (100)
• Usage tracking (300)
• Enabling or disabling convenience services
"Level 3" allows calls toward:
• Level 4
• The Internet plan with no subscription (81 377 377)
• Azur numbers (0801 ; 0810)
• Indigo numbers (0802 ; 0803 ; 0820 ; 0825)
• VoIP numbers (+33 870, 33 871, etc.) in France
"Level 2" allows calls toward:
• "Level 3"
• Mobile numbers in France and Monaco
• The Azores, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Canada, The Canary Islands, Denmark, Spain, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Madeira, Norway, Portugal, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, the United States (all countries with the country code beginning with +1)